Barron River Campus - Fully catered meals
Please advise TEEC well ahead of time of any dietary requirements for members of your group.
Please do not bring any additional food.
- Breakfast – 7:00am
- Lunch – 12 noon (or as appropriate)
- Dinner – 6:30pm
A variety of different options may be served to your group. Decisions on the exact menu are made after considering the size of your group and the age of the students. As a general guideline:
- Everyday Continental: Weetabix, Rice Bubbles, toast and spreads, yoghurt, tinned peaches, fresh seasonal fruit.
- Day 1: Bacon, poached eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 2: Sausages, scrambled eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 3: Bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 4: Sausages, poached eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- All lunches accompanied by fresh seasonal fruit and homemade cake or slice.
- Day 1: Cold meats and salad rolls (if off campus) or Burritos or Burgers or Pizza (if on campus)
- Day 2: Wraps with cold meats and salads
- Day 3: Beef, chicken or Veggie Burgers served with cheese and salads
- Day 4: Sausages in bread rolls with cheese and bacon.
- The last day of your camp will be meat and salad rolls wrapped individually to take with you, if required.
- Day 1: Chicken Parmigiana served with wedges and salads, Pavlova and fresh fruit salad.
- Day 2: Lasagne or pasta bolognaise served with bread rolls and salad, Chocolate cake and ice cream
- Day 3: Roast meat, roast potato and pumpkin, seasonal veggies, Apple crumble and ice cream
- Day 4: Hawaiian pizza, Potato Bake and salad, Cheesecake and ice cream
- Salads include: lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber and beetroot.
Morning and afternoon teas
- Fruit and biscuits as required
Black Gully Campus - Food Purchasing Service
As part of the operation of this campus, student groups are involved in the preparation and cleaning up of all meals.
Black Gully Campus offers a food purchasing service for visiting pupils and staff that aims to alleviate visiting staff of any concerns relating to catering for a camp.
With this system, any remaining food / cleaning gear (except for perishable items) will be kept by this Centre.
DO NOT bring any additional food.
TEEC's catering staff will assist with special dietary requirements. Please make sure we are aware of these well ahead of time. Please discuss this with TEEC staff.
The service provides:
- Provision of Menu and recipes
- Ordering, purchase and delivery of food
- Provision of any additional food requirements during your stay.
Make sure you take the time before camp to go through the risks involved with food preparation. Details can be found on our Risk Management for food preparation page (PDF, 120KB).
For meals at Black Gully, have a look at the standard menus using the links (above left), and provide us with any necessary feedback.
All meals, at both campuses, are included in overall charge for the camp.