Food purchasing service
As part of the philosophy of this centre, student groups are involved in the preparation and cleaning up of all meals.
The staff at this Centre provide a food purchasing service for visiting pupils and staff.
The service provided includes the following:
- Provision of Menu
- Ordering, purchase and delivery of food
- Provision of any additional food requirements during your stay.
- This service costs $5.00 per person per meal (ie: $15 per day). Morning tea, Afternoon tea, Supper, all cleaning requisites are included in this charge.
- This service is meant to alleviate visiting staff of the concern for food-related matters while on camp - this will all be taken care of by Centre staff.
- With this system, any remaining food / cleaning gear (except for perishable items will be kept by this Centre.
- DO NOT bring any additional food if you wish to use this service.
If you wish to make use of this service you will need to print out the standard menu below make the choices required and fax the sheet to us or complete the online form