**GST - All fees are GST exclusive
** All accommodation and activities are provided free of charge to teachers and accompanying adults.
Residential camps at Black Gully in tents.
- Accommodation Fee: $10.00 per student per night.
- Camp Out: $16.00 per student per night (covers our standard fees and additional camping charges for other locations).
- Activity Charge: $20.00 per student per day ($10 will be charged on the first and last day not $20).
- Provision of Food: $5.00 per person per meal (includes adults)
- This Centre will provide menus, recipes and will purchase food for your group if desired - for more details on this service click here.
- Bat Talk: $5.00 per student (evening activity).
- Access our online Camp Cost Calculator here.
Charges for activities run for schools not camped at this centre.
- Full Day of Activities based at the centre: $20.00 per student per day.
- Abseiling Activity (half day): $15.00 per student (Yr 5 and up). covers activity, cost of abseil rock & instruction.
- High Ropes Activity (half day): $15.00 per student (Yr 7 and up).
- Canoeing Activity (half day): $15.00 per student (Yr 6 and up).
- Giant Swing (half day): $15.00
per student (Year 6 and up).
- Survivor Activity (half day): $15.00 per student (Yr 9 and up).
- Sailing Session (full day): $70.00 per student per day (This is a 2-3 day sailing course for Yr 7 and up, covers gear / safety boat / vessel hire & instruction).
If equipment is lost or damaged, costs will be charged on your invoice.