Barron River Campus - Fully catered meals
Please advise TEEC well ahead of time of any dietary requirements for members of your group.
Please do not bring any additional food.
- Breakfast – 7:00am
- Lunch – 12 noon (or as appropriate)
- Dinner – 6:00pm
A variety of different options may be served to your group. Decisions on the exact menu are made after considering the size of your group and the age of the students. As a general guideline:
- Everyday Continental: Weetabix, Rice Bubbles, toast and spreads, yoghurt, tinned peaches, fresh seasonal fruit.
- Sample Hot Food:
- Day 1: Bacon, poached eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 2: Sausages, scrambled eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 3: Bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- Day 4: Sausages, poached eggs, hash browns, baked beans and spaghetti
- All lunches accompanied by fresh seasonal fruit and homemade cake or slice.
- Sample Lunches:
- Day 1: Cold meats and salad rolls (if off campus) or Burritos or Burgers or Pizza (if on campus)
- Day 2: Wraps with cold meats and salads
- Day 3: Beef, chicken or Veggie Burgers served with cheese and salads
- Day 4: Sausages in bread rolls with cheese and bacon.
- The last day of your camp will be meat and salad rolls wrapped individually to take with you, if required.
- Sample Dinners:
- Day 1: Chicken Parmigiana served with wedges and salads, Pavlova and fresh fruit salad.
- Day 2: Lasagne or pasta bolognaise served with bread rolls and salad, Chocolate cake and ice cream
- Day 3: Roast meat, roast potato and pumpkin, seasonal veggies, Apple crumble and ice cream
- Day 4: Hawaiian pizza, Potato Bake and salad, Cheesecake and ice cream
- Salads include: lettuce, carrot, tomato, cucumber and beetroot.
Morning and afternoon teas
- Fruit and biscuits as required
Black Gully Campus - Fully Catered Meals
DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19, STUDENTS ARE NOT CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN MEAL PREPARATION AT BLACK GULLY. OUR COOKS WILL PREPARE ALL FOOD. TEACHERS AND VISITING ADULTS WILL BE ASKED TO ASSIST WITH SERVING. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE INVOLVED IN LOADING THE DISHWASHER AND CLEANING THE DINING ROOM AFTER MEALS.
variety of different options may be served to your group. Decisions on
the exact menu are made after considering the size of your group and the
age of the students. As a general guideline, the menu at Black Gully Campus will be similar to the menu options listed above for Barron River Campus.
All meals, at both campuses, are included in overall charge for the camp.