Clothing (activities on camp require older type clothing)
- Shorts and shirt for each day of camp
- Tracksuit or long pants and jumper (extra in winter)
- Change of underwear and socks for each day
- Pair of pyjamas
- 2 pairs of shoes (one wet pair and one dry pair: wet shoes must be able to stay on your feet in mud and water. Thongs, crocs or gumboots are not suitable as wet shoes)
- Thongs or sandals (for showers and toilets only)
- Plastic Bag for dirty or wet clothes
- Soap, toothbrush, tooth paste, comb or brush (in plastic bag)
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen and a broad brim hat
- Water Bottle (1 litre)
- Small backpack (between two or three students)
- 3 Heavy Duty Garbage bags and a drawstring bag or pillow case (if camping away from centre)
- 2 sheets and a blanket or 1 sheet and a sleeping bag
Both campuses will supply
- Plates and Eating Utensils
Remember to bring your oldest clothes and to have everything marked with your name.
NB: No iPods, DVD players, mobile phones, pocket knives, aerosol cans, money, chips or lollies.
Sleeveless shirts and caps are not appropriate for this environment.