- To show the links between living things by unrolling a large ball of wool between students creating a massive web.
- Each student is allocated the role of a plant or an animal. Sitting in a circle they are required to link their living thing to something else in the circle.
TEEC Staff Member
The links between the living things are shown by unrolling a large ball of wool between students creating a massive web.
During the course of this activity it may be possible to target a number of the "Content Descriptions" in year four.
- Living things have life cycles.
- Living things depend on each other and the environment to survive.
|Science as a Human Endeavour|
|Nature and development of science |
- Science involves making predictions and describing patterns and relationships.
Use and influence of science
- Science knowledge helps people to understand the effects of their actions.